Been awhile since I've posted so this one might be a little lengthy but sooo much has happened!!
To start, the release of the final Harry Potter movie. Of course this isn't Disney, but its essential to talk about it...and we saw the movie on Disney property so it still counts. Jordyn, roommate Christine and I actually bought out tickets in June and the excitement had been mounting since. So the day before I actually had to work till 11pm but Jordyn got off earlier so she saved me and Christine seats. There was soooo many people there and most were dressed up. For the event we had special Harry Potter themed 3D glasses to watch the movie. So adorable and fun and a great little souvenir. :D
| All three of the Harry Potter roomies!! |
To change the subject to another movie release, Jordyn and I watched Winnie the Pooh and it beyond exceeded my expectations. Though only about an hour, it adorable, full of heart, and incredibly funny!! Very very impressed. I've had this idea for a few weeks and seeing this movie just cemented the idea in my mind. I've wanted to do a pair of customized Toms for awhile and I really want to do Winnie the Pooh ones! They are going to be so cute!!
So back to work...I'm training again!! This time its another show and its called Jedi Training Academy its a cute little show that pulls 15 young kids up on stage and "trains" them to be young jedi. The cast is a lot smaller than the Indiana Jones show and is more intimate as well. I get to hang out with a Jedi Master, Storm troopers and the man himself: Darth Vader.
Because I've been working on this show I've got a chance to talk to more characters and I'm starting to really enjoy hearing about the certain things that the characters get to do in the park. It goes so much further than being friends with a character and putting on a costume. Its bringing a character to life. I enjoy what I'm doing, but I still can't help but feel a little stuck with my role, its not where I see myself; I want to do more with the MAGIC that is Disney, I want to make Dreams come true. That's what this place is all about and that's why I came here.
"I don't have depressed moods. I'm happy, just very, very happy."-Walt Disney
No comments:
Post a Comment