Okay so forget all I said about being comfortable in my role...next week I will be learning a completely new list of responsibilities in a whole new location. Its the character room, called: "The Show Must Go On" cute huh?? I've really heard not too many positive things about it, but I'm gonna wait to see for myself before I pass judgements (let's see if I can use my positivity to make the best of it!) Anyways, in "The Show Must Go On" my responsibilities will be getting the characters ready to go out "on stage" to meet the guests. Doing Mickey's and the gang's laundry, making sure they are all put together and looking fabulous and doing other things to keep them and their "friends" happy. Though I don't think it will be as exciting as working Indiana Jones, I am excited for a new experience and for an opportunity to meet more characters. :D
So Jordyn and I found our inner child today and bought Disney coloring books, colored pencils, Disney stickers, and Disney postcards for a little "good clean fun" I love moments where I can totally feel like a kid again and not care about what someone else thinks of it! And I'm excited to color how fun is that?!?!
| FUN!!! |
So while we were coloring: (Jorydn and a Snow White princess pic and me a Gnomeo and Juliet pic) the fire alarm in our entire building goes off! It was super, duper, a-mazingly loud and we had to stand outside for like 15-20 minutes...never found out what happened though given previous experience with many a dorm room (residence hall) I'd bet money on burnt popcorn...
I know tonight's a little short, but it was news I just had to share....
"Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming Swimming Swimming, What do we do, we Swim Swim Swim." -Dory from Finding Nemo
Seemed fitting with all the rain we've been getting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment