With tomorrow being mine and Jordyn's last full day at home, the packing is getting intense. The apartments provided are fully furnished with furniture but they even have some kitchen stuff like plates, cups, cooking and baking things and silverware! Still we have to take casual clothes, dress clothes, shoes, decorations, and bathroom things! Since we are driving in my sister's car we have to share the space; 7 months away from home and we got a trunk and a back seat to take everything we need! So far I have two large cloth bags, one medium sized cloth bag, two "Shoes Under" things (those cloth shoe storage cases), a laptop bag, a bathroom storage thing, a laundry basket full of movies and decorating items, and a backpack. Oh My Lady Gaga!!
| This is just a portion of what I'm taking!! |
| Check out all those hangers!! :) |
"Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by one who knows the secret of making dreams come true. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably." -Walt DisneyMaybe if I believe hard enough, all of my stuff and my sister's stuff will fit in her car (wink wink)!!
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment