Its been a week since my last post and quite a bit has happened. "Burn In" for my job was a success!! I'm still asking questions and I've made a few small mistakes but all in all things are going well. I've been told by trainers that I learn fast so I'll take that as a compliment! This is the part of work that I enjoy, getting comfortable and getting settled; not being so stressed about what to do and where to go. The part that I enjoy so much about my "role" is the fact that I'm "backstage" so much of the time that I don't really see any part of the park, even though I do really love the little bit of interaction I have with the guest, its almost like the park is separate; like the magic is upheld.
So I finally went to Epcot and I'll just say that I was pleasantly surprised.
The park is, of course, beautiful and really quite innovative. Epcot was Walt Disney's dream project and lets just say that I'm sure he would be pleased. I spent hours seeing all the fishes and enjoying the Finding Nemo attractions (Turtle Talk with Crush = adorable.) Soarin' has got to be one of my all time favorite rides in the entire resort it is such a treat! The World Showcase is brilliant and I simply cannot wait to try all this incredible food from every parts of the world. I ended the night with Illuminations which was absolutely spectacular!!
On another night Jordyn and I finally went to a park just the two of us and we went to my "home" of sorts, Hollywood Studios!! I finally saw Beauty and the Beast and Fantasmic which, in short, were both magical and spectacular!! (Minus the screaming kid during the most emotional part of Beauty and the Beast)
The weather here is absolutely cre cre (crazy) after work on Friday there was a slight drizzle as I was walking to the bus, no biggie I would be just a little wet. While standing there waiting the drizzle got a little harder; okay so maybe a I'll be more than a little wet. A few minutes pass and the clouds open up and its a downpour. Forget umbrellas and even ponchos, this rain is coming in from all sides and within a minute everyone outside is drenched head to foot. It was so cold especially when the wind blew and my shoes were soaked there was literally a puddle in my shoes. Bus finally arrives (late) and get this....the man turns on his AC!!! To make things even more spectacular, when asked if he could turn it off because everyone in that bus was freezing he said he wouldn't because he was hot, what a butt-head....So to document this wet memory I took a pic of me soaking wet and freezing:
| Pay no attention to the mess on the counter... |
Today I went to Downtown Disney for a bit and found a craft that before I leave I simply must do, Design-a-Tee (the Disney version) totally gonna create an original Mickey shirt!! So excited!! Also.....
I GOT TICKETS FOR HARRY POTTER!!!!
That is all :D
Oh forgots:
Reason for the title of my blog post...after going grocery shopping at Walmart, I tripped walking on a flat surface and scratched up my knee. Boo, its been quite a few years since I've tripped and fallen and the worse part about this whole ordeal is that the paint chipped on my recently painted toes. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment